- a sluggish memory

my other site
today

the author
the author

this page is powered by blogger
and skinned by blogskins


Friday, March 06, 2009
Friday night again, back at home and in my room. This week has been one of little sleep, more pressure and not-so-good school days. I did my stats test badly, i barely followed in calculus this week, my chemistry practical first report was awful and music is gonna kill me if i keep scoring like shit for the ear training stuff.

Today is Alevel results day. No, i dont have any new CLB classmates hahaha but i am sincerely very happy for theo, john, lennard and everyone else. Since its A's results day, the seniors came back! oh how i miss a lot of them and want to know what theyre doing now. I miss reico, theophillus and nat. I miss the way they all used to look out for me before, even though i may not be as significant a junior to them as they are seniors to me. Its nice to hears whats going on with all of them anyway.

Well yup, I am tired. Its half an hour to midnight already and i'll go to sleep soon.